11. Posting on my blog sites. Self explanatory but this week has been REALLY busy!
10. Not syncing my iPhone with my computer for 2 months. It takes FOREVER when I wait that long! And makes it impossible to send my daily "hey honey can you please stop for Dew" text message.
9. Sewing up Sweet's sweatpants, or any other item that he has torn, that he wears on a regular basis. It's no fun to try and hurry with it on a day he's been knocked out for a procedure and is bitching that it hasn't been done yet. Although it is kinda funny... in a sick, lazy, revengeful wifey kinda way. :)
8. Keeping track of what I'm buying from iTunes! Damn! I downloaded and purchased 46 songs in the past 2 months and didn't even realize it. That's over $50. YIKES!
7. Doing the dishes. Those things really pile up FAST!
6. Taking Sophie outside for her walks. She starts to get pissy with me if "her schedule" isn't followed.
5. Grocery shopping. Um... yeah. There isn't anything good to eat in this house and no food makes Lanie a grouchy bitch to deal with.
4. Listing new services on Ebay. I'm always trying to come up with new things and that's not the problem. The problem is actually sitting down to write it all out. It takes time and thought. My brain hurts. :)
3. Making a pineapple upside down cake. I have the stuff to do it but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I guess I could really knock out two of these by doing this... see #5.
2. Laundry. Yeah, that's a big one.
1. Calling people back. I'm HORRIBLE at that one. It's not that I don't like you, because I promise that I do. I'm just really busy catching up with work that needs to be done and I promise that I will either answer the phone or call you back soon.
Well, I gotta go! It's worky time in Lanie land and people really want their articles.