I have no idea where this is coming from. But it's been on my mind a bit lately. Maybe it's because the next birthday is right around the corner. Or maybe it is because there's usually some crazy freakin' stuff running through my mind most of the time. Who knows. But I was thinking about it this morning while sitting at the kitchen table getting ready to start my day. I've never made a bucket list because... well... the thought really just never crossed my mind. Until now.
So with that thought in mind... here's the list. Not in any particular order of importance because they all mean the world to me.
1. I want to spit off of the Golden Gate Bridge.
2. I want to throw one more penny into the reflection pool at the National Mall.
3. I want to go deep sea fishing... and catch something.
4. I want to see a live gorilla in person.
5. I want to drive a race car. Just once.
6. I want to write the best, kick ass book in the world and see it for sale in a bookstore.
7. I want to see one of my paintings sell for over $10,000.00
8. I want to go to Europe... just once.
9. I want to spend a day in a movie theater going from movie to movie.
10. I want to spend an entire day eating fresh baked cookies in bed with Sweets.
So there it is. The Bucket List. I'm sure I'll add more to it as things are crossed off.
Happy Tuesday my friends.
Oh, and I'm NOT in any big hurry to finish that list just yet. :)